For several years the Crédit Agricole SA Group has worked to promote the employment of disabled persons. The 4tfh Group Agreement, renewed in 2014-2016, maintained the efforts undertaken for the past nine years under the first three agreements, and set the ambitious goal of hiring 190 disabled workers, including 70 on permanent contracts. This agreement is a key component of our strategy: to develop our economic performance as a responsible, solidarity-driven company that respects the environment and its employees.
The highlights of the agreement include:
- A greater commitment to recruitment and an enhanced policy for hosting and assisting disabled persons on student traineeships.
- Measures for hiring and retaining disabled employees.Greater attention will also be paid to their professional development, with tailor-made training programmes and technological innovations such as the PC Eyes system, which uses ocular recognition to enable people to connect to any computer and browse on-screen.
- At the same time the entities are stepping up their activities to promote integration of disabled employees. For instance Crédit Agricole CIB is offering French sign language courses to all employees, and 174 people have already applied.
- Greater use of the sheltered employment sector through close collaboration with the Group Procurement division. All competitive tenders will include a “social responsibility” component. The Group also partners with the national union of sheltered employment companies.
- A search for increasingly innovative communication and awareness solutions to fight stereotyping and promote diversity. Collaborative tools will be deployed to share the agreement’s aims with the Disability Integration Managers in Group entities, the occupational medicine divisions, careers managers, and trade union and employee organisations.
To apply for a job, you can email an application to email@example.com
for the Group’s Disability Taskforce or visit www.touteslescompetences.fr to find out about career opportunities at Crédit Agricole Regional Banks.
The results of three years of agreements :
- 202 recruitments
- 4 317 Specially adapted workstations and environment.
- The equivalent of nearly 60 disabled persons working on projects completed with the help of companies employing disabled persons.
An international dimension as well
- As an international group, Crédit Agricole encourages all its entities to adapt the disability policy to their specific environment.
- In Italy, Cariparma stresses the recruitment and integration of disabled persons. Another example is CA Ukraine, which has 4% disabled employees, in full compliance with its legal obligations.
Share the day-to-day activities of our employees!Learn more
This selective and demanding graduate programme is intended to accelerate your career with us!Learn more